lowering kit

90KUTTY

I also talked to the guy a flex form. He makes fiber glass add on springs. Well he said business is slow and he was really trying to get a drop spring pu together because he knows the will sell like crazy. Give him a call last time I called it was suppossedly 2 weeks from completion but who knows. They have a web site http://flex-a-form.com/Default.asp

I also talked to the guy a flex form. He makes fiber glass add on springs. Well he said business is slow and he was really trying to get a drop spring pu together because he knows the will sell like crazy. Give him a call last time I called it was suppossedly 2 weeks from completion but who knows. They have a web site http://flex-a-form.com/Default.asp

the guy at Flex-a-Form (George Smolen) can lick my butt. i was excited for the lowering leaf and e-mailed and e-mailed and even called after the word was out that they were done. then he said the company was moving to a new building and all that and said he'd give me a call back. never happened. tried e-mailing again....nothing. shitty customer service = shitty company. when i get back to the states im getting the FFP rear coilovers. i have faith in them because no one else seemed to have problems with either FFP or TDC (no-longer) coilovers.

Yeah but in the prix the rear towers aren't supposed to be strong enought to hold the coil overs. i would be careful if you use those, maybe set up some extra support in the towers.

Yeah but in the prix the rear towers aren't supposed to be strong enought to hold the coil overs. i would be careful if you use those, maybe set up some extra support in the towers.

yeah, but the Prix has the close to, if not the exact same towers as any other 1st gen w-body out there. so i dont see too much of a problem with my Prix having coilovers when Cutlass' and Lumina's use them with no problem.

Guest TurboSedan

that's BS IMO. a myth. i've had TDC coilover for over 60,000 miles and no problems. i deliver pizza like mad and LOTS of interstate trips. lots of weight in the trunk and lots of speedbumps. no problems whatsover and i check the strut towers often. FFP coilovers are better still.

joshua

that's BS IMO. a myth. i've had TDC coilover for over 60,000 miles and no problems. i deliver pizza like mad and LOTS of interstate trips. lots of weight in the trunk and lots of speedbumps. no problems whatsover and i check the strut towers often. FFP coilovers are better still.

joshua

:werd: if that doesnt prove some durability/reliability i dont know what does. 60,000 miles...wow. dont forget the other people on here who have them also. hence, i will be one of them when i get back from Iraq