Do any companies make Headers for

Big Blue

Gm 3.8 v6's.

I already read the tread about the guy that wanted headers for his small 3.1 :D .Anyways i just got one off my xmas gifts early today, 2 flowmaster 40 series muffalers for my van:D.I have looked on flowmaster,Hooker headers and even magaflow and didn't find any.So does anyone know any companies that make headers for GM 3.8's.I can't wait to put them on to show up those stupid kids at my school that have those stupid cherrybomb muffalers and catbacks on thier Lumians and every other car you could think off.Someone even put one on a 1995 Buick lasabre LOL.

any help would be great :D

Kyle p.s please tell me if i missed spelled anything.

Depends which GM 3.8 you're talking about. If you have the 3800 Series II, then yes, there are multiple companies making headers for them. If you have the 3800TPI (Series 1, sort of), then you'll either have to make some, or have some made for you.

For the Series II 3800 there are 2 main header producers.

One is the SLP headers that 92turboLE said.

The other is Other Guy's Exhaust Headers.

Here's a link to these headers.

http://www.pfyc.com/store/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=PFYC&Product_Code=WB5003&Product_Count=3&Category_Code=RGEXH

But if you have the Series I, like Scott said you're pretty much on your own.

S&S Headers also makes headers for the 3800 series II engines, if you have any nice/large exhaust shops in your area..most of those would probably be willing to make you a custom set

First off,sorry guys for not replying right away.

To the guy that asked me what king of car/year/second gen engine

It is a 1994 Pontiact transport se with a II gen 3.8,(yes that's right a second gen 3.8 :D

Thanks for those sites but i don't have $650 us to spend on a set off headers,are thier anymore sites that you guys know that make headers but aren't that much money.

Before i go i wanted to know if i still had the stock First gen 3.8 would i beable to get some headers for it.Also as i said in one off my other posts i got some Flowmaster 40 series mufflers as a early xmas gift.Anyway i wanted to know if anybody has heard what these muffalers sound like on a 3.1,3.4 are a 3.8 v6.

Any more help would be fantastic

Kyle