DUAL CUTLASS

90KUTTY

Alright, i was at the junkyard yesterday when i came upon a 92, 93ish cutlass supreme coupe. Okay i looked under the car found out its dual exhaust, now with that out of the way, :withstupid: :withstupid: will the bends on the exhaust pipes fit a 90 cutlass supreme sedan. any info will help thanx

Yes, because the same frame was used for the 1988 - 1997 Cutlass.

The only issue you'll have is the rear fasica with not having the dual exhaust cut-off.

However, don't use the junkyard system, local muffler shops can add on the other side for cheap.

- Erik

depends actually - dont go to a place like mineke where they are not willing to actually bend the pipe. They will want to order you about $300 worth of the exhaust to do it new.

I had this priced out. I may actually do it though cuz daddy is paying for it. but im doing 2.5 inch.

If anything, take the exhaust and bring it to the shop so that they can use it for a template - it will save you a lot on labor. that way they can bend id and not have to worry about fitting it up on each bend.

- Justin

The cutlass dual exhaust sucks.

If your looking for a performance increase, go with aftermarket mufflers. But if you want just looks, then get the stock duals.

But just so you know, only one of those pipes on the mufflers is functional. 8)

You CAN use the parts from the junk yard. Just get all the exhaust components, hangers, etc. All the hanging points are already on your car, so I would assume that it would be a simple prodecure.

thanx now just got to make the hole in my rear bumber now that sounds like fun :cheers: :guns:

Drilling/Cutting holes in your car is funnn! Provided you measure like 20 times and cut only once!

nothing bad about the stock exhaust! Maybe the twin cam shit got everyone upset cause 2 of the 4 tips are real....oh well dont buy that model! And the stainless pipes hold up 10 times longer than aluminized crap