Looks like my lumina is going to car heaven

Bizzo

Well I was in an accident today...and it doesn't look like my Lumina is going to make it. I was coming up to an intersection with a stoplight when the light changed from red to green so i started to go through the intersection when this green jeep runs the light and hits me. As luck would have it there are no witnesses to the accident and she denied to the cop that the light was red so they couldn't prove whose fault it was :( But to make matters worse I don't have collision so if they don't prove it wsa her fault i might very well be fucked. Anyhow I might be parting her out if it's a total loss so if anybody needs some parts let me know she was a good running car. The motor and trans have 150k as far as i know they odn't appear to be rebuilt, but both are in strong running condition. I'm so sad I just hope everything works out for the best :x :cry:

that sucks.....get a cutty :)

Yeah, easy for you to say, didn't you buy one for like $500 or something? I know it's not your only one, but yeah, that's a steal... :o

yeah, I bought the one in my signature for $500.....the guy thought that tranny was shot....all it needed was "connection" for the speed sensor replaced.....

get their address off the police report and beat the shit out of them untill they admit it.... on second thought maybe you shouldnt. sorry bout ur car man i had that happen to me too however the damage wasnt so bad that a new fender and a little bondo on the door couldnt fix.

Well guys thanks for sympathy and the other replies...and yes i've thought about doing all those things to he and more but unfortunately none of them would get my car back so i'm just going to have to go the legal route. I'm going to post some pics ofthe damage sometime soon...just too bad that I only had her a month and she hadh 150k and was in excellent shape...hopefully i'll get compensated $$$ wise for the car and be able to get another lumina preferrably a Z34 or maybe another w-body. Who knows, but for now i'm walking.

Well guys thanks for sympathy and the other replies...and yes i've thought about doing all those things to he and more but unfortunately none of them would get my car back so i'm just going to have to go the legal route. I'm going to post some pics ofthe damage sometime soon...just too bad that I only had her a month and she hadh 150k and was in excellent shape...hopefully i'll get compensated $$$ wise for the car and be able to get another lumina preferrably a Z34 or maybe another w-body. Who knows, but for now i'm walking.

That pisses me off when people know they screwed up but won't admit it. You probably aren't gonna have much choice but to take the legal route. You're more than likely gonna get it up the ass when its all said and done.. that is enough reason to go out of your way and make the lady's life a living hell. It's a dog eat dog world.

Kill her. Seriously, find out where she lives, fuckign strip her cars for all they are worth, then burn her house down.

thats too harsh

maybe just loosen the bleeder screw on her drivers side front wheel, so everytime she steps on her brakes, it bleeds a little bit out and then when she really needs her brakes, she wont have any, and it wont look like sabotage, just a loose bleeder screw

Personally, I would make her life a fucking living hell. Anyway possible to do so. My friend was almost killed by someone running a stop sign and pulling out in front of him while he was doing 60. In the hospital for 3 weeks. He is fine now but he is making that dike pay. The court rulled $250,000 in his favor, but the bitch doesnt have that money so he has only seen about $5k. FUCK people, this world is so fucked up no one will be honest about anything anymore and you cant trust shit.