What is the air to fuel ratio of factory 02 gtp

tbfldanielscott

Literally no info anywhere. Need to know for new forced induction method I'm working on. I need to know how much air the motor requires on idle and 6000 rpm.

Sent from my VS880PP using Tapatalk

I'm not sure I understand what you're looking for but I think you want to do an experimental compressor set up? Air isn't a matter of how much is required when you're dealing with forced induction, it's forced so it's as much as you can stuff in there.

You may find the answers to your questions by researching the Eaton M90 to find it's specs. Hope this helps.

if modded you'd like to see 12.6 ish or a bit lower even for a wideband reading. to get there you need to tune it.  stock is 14.7 commanded. not sure what it puts out for a true afr. 

The formula for calculating needed throttle body CFM is (for a naturally asperated engine)...

engine displacement x volumetric efficiency x (max)rpm divided by 3456.

in a *blown* environment v/e is 100% or more.

The at idle figure will be a percentage of the overall flow capability of the throttle body. obviously the throttle blade is closed. But the formula will be the same, one just enters the idle rpm instead of the max engine rpm.