Nifty little mod - HUD

92turboLE

Depends on what they will have me working on. If they put me as an electrician, then I will probably have a chance to snag a few small pieces.

Does that mean you got another job already? I don't know if you believe in it...but you have been in my prayers! :wink:

Ahhh ok! I thought you guys were talking about movie theaters, not broadway. :wink: Anywho, I just bought some LEDs (194) that Im gonna put in my gauge cluster to see if they help at all. I bought a pair of red ones and a pair of white ones to see which ones are better. :D

No Kenny, I haven't gotten another full time job yet. This is just a part time gig for a large traveling show that's coming to town (Cats). They needed lots of local help for the show, and since I've always had a intrest in stage and theatre, I got on the crew. My girlfriend and a couple of close friends are on the crew as well, so it will be a good time.

I'm still working on a few things with my former job. I found out within the past couple days that I was blatently lied to on 2 occacions during my dismissal. I was treated very unfairly in the whole process, and I'm making sure everyone I worked with knows the truth in what happened.

BTW, Thanks for the prayers. :)