dash light problem/question

92turboLE

on the GPs, does the wiper switch pod light up. I noticed the other night that the headlight switch pod lights up, but the wiper pod does not. Any help would be great

- Justin

AHHH, Thanks!!! i think i see another 2am adventure to dismantle the pod... lol - just hope i can get it back together correctly, i kinda have a problem with that sometimes, that and having extra parts left over.

- Justin

so i can get the bulbs out without dismanteling the whole thing? SCHWEET!!! i know how to get the pod out (my phillips screws arent there anymore :wink: ) I take the damn thing apart too often to put vital things like screws back in, they just slow me down next time, lol

- Justin

The bulb in the wiper pod is a specialty item, and it is discontinued...

What I had to get done was bring it to an electronics store, and let them match up a bulb, and solder it in the holder.

I had to get this done for many lights in my car.

The bulb in the wiper pod is a specialty item, and it is discontinued...

What I had to get done was bring it to an electronics store, and let them match up a bulb, and solder it in the holder.

I had to get this done for many lights in my car.

I'll just raid the junkyard for bulbs... they just give away bulds and nuts and bolts so i'll just grab all i can find. The part numbers and such from the bulbs you put in though would be helpful information for lazter down the road if i have any other problems.

i think i might start stock piling parts for my car since it seems that more and more parts are being disconinued.

- Justin