Sold my vert. I guess this is farewell

Billyvannuys

Hi W's:

After two tough years with some joy and lots of frustration  repairs, sold my '92 vert (78,00 miles) today at a big financial loss. You guys have been great and I really enjoyed the camaraderie I experienced. W-body is a world unto itself. Anyway, thanks again for everything. I'll miss you guys.

there are plenty of members who no longer own W body cars. there's no reason for you not to check in and hang out when you feel like it. we've had several members show up to Meets without a w body and hang out with us for the whole weekend in real life. so I hope you don't really leave us for good and if you do I wish you happy holidays.

• Like 4

I wish you would've gotten the chance to enjoy your vert more. I know you had a tough road with the one you had. Maybe you'll give it another shot after you've had time to recover from the one you just sold. They really are great daily drivers (especially in Lancaster) if you get one in good shape and perform regular maintenance. If you ever make it to Memphis give me a shout.