Took a couple of pics yesterday because it was nice out...

jeremy

Just because you have the same name as me, doesn't mean that you should have the same car!! haha j/k! :lol:

That is a very clean car...only thing, I want your digi climate control!!

Otherwise, kick ass car!! :twisted:

what kind of tire dressing is on those tires? I dont like shiney like that...but currious how you got em soo shiney

that, and what kind of camera did you use>?

jon

what kind of tire dressing is on those tires? I dont like shiney like that...but currious how you got em soo shiney

that, and what kind of camera did you use>?

jon

it was some "tire wet" shit made by Eagle ??? if I remember correctly....not sure but there are 10-12 different kinds that do the exact same thing....

.....that pic was taken with my old 1.3MP Fuji Camera, cuz the batteries in my new Nikon Digital were dead :(

Hey jeremy, how do you like that Sony Xplod deck? Do you like the DSO feature?

:)

the deck actually sounds pretty damn good, I have had better, but I have definitely had worse....Sounds better than my old pioneer, but obviously not as good as my old Eclipse HU..... I have only had it installed for a few days, so I am not sure what the DSO feature is..

That is one fucking nice car. If I was to get another w-body that wasn't a Prix, it would most definitely be that style CS. I love the headlights, how they're narrow like that, and the interior styling. You got lucky on that one, but you also made it look badass. Nice job.

Hey jeremy, how do you like that Sony Xplod deck? Do you like the DSO feature?

:)

the deck actually sounds pretty damn good, I have had better, but I have definitely had worse....Sounds better than my old pioneer, but obviously not as good as my old Eclipse HU..... I have only had it installed for a few days, so I am not sure what the DSO feature is..

Well, if your deck has it, which 90% of Sony XPlods do, there should just be a button on the face that says "DSO", just like the "EQ7" button.

Basically it was designed to "raise the soundstage" and make low-door installed speakers sound like they're right in front of you.

Sounds strange, but it actually works pretty nice!!

Let me know if you try it out:)