Exhaust clip of a GTP with magnaflow mufflers + cutout

jamhoney

A Hotlinking Error Has Occured!

We have detected a hotlinking error. Hotlinking is when you link to images or NON html files on o-f.com from another host. Hotlinking is not allowed for our FREE Accounts. Hotlinking is allowed for our paid accounts. Your account can be upgraded in the user section when you have logged in.

File not found

And why didn't you put the cutout before the cat? I'd almost bet if you didn't drive it around with it uncorked all the time you wouldn't get a code.

Just right click and save, dont try to stream it.

why didn't you put the cutout before the cat?

I couldn't because there is no room before the cat on an 04GTP

391610_72_full.jpg

Jg14337.jpg

all the time you wouldn't get a code.

Maybe, but I plan on getting my SLP headers and cat combo installed in a week or two.

hey man that sounds pretty good.

but i was under the impression that magnflows were quieter than that. and whats a cutout, is that when you can remove a peice for the strip and then replace it for street to dumpout before the mufflers? kinda like a valve?

hey man that sounds pretty good.

but i was under the impression that magnflows were quieter than that. and whats a cutout

I dont think the magnaflow mufflers are really noticable when the cutout is open. This is the cutout:

391610_35_full.jpg

Maybe, but I plan on getting my SLP headers and cat combo installed in a week or two.

I would've went with the TOG headers. They're made a lot better than the SLP headers. That's just my opinion though....and the opinion of half the people that own SLP headers. :roll: :lol:

I would've went with the TOG headers

Yes they are currently 150$ more. You do not get a free high flow cat or jet hot coating.

You have to pay $750 for the TOGs with coating. You also have to weld them, fabricate a downpipe and reweld the cat. Since the California Emission laws differ for 2004 vehicles, TOGs will force the cat to be in a different spot than stock, and it will not be carb legal.

The SLPs are much cheaper, you get a downpipe, jet hot coating, highflow cat, and an O2 simulator that bolts on perfectly to the 04. And because they are completely bolt on I can change them in 4 years to pass smog.

header1.jpg

Ok so I have thought about the differences and there are PLENTY of people who have used SLPs and found impressive performance gains while reducing Knock.