I'm sure it's been covered.

jiggity76

Did the 92-93 International cars have the UB3 cluster option?  I know that analog gauges came into play those years but wondered if a few were built with the digital dash from factory.

The same guy who has the 94 vert and 91 vert also has a 92 International coupe, he lives a few blocks from my mom in Dallas City, IL.  A friend of my mom who know him says that the 92 is a low mileage car but the battery is dead and the odometer can't be read unless you charge or replace the battery.  Maybe someone converted it to the UB3 or maybe it's factory.  I'll try to find out more about it when I'm home next time. 

After 91 there was no ub3 digital dash. The 92-94 were all analog ub3. If a 92-94 has a digi ub3 it was added. Both my 93 and 94 verts have digi added. My 91 international has it factory.

I don't remember thou if you could get a 3 panel yet in 92. But it would a base model. Factory international cluster would have an analog ub3.

Thanks Luke.  I thought so but wasn't sure.  When I go home to see my mom again, I'll try to get ahold of the guy and maybe get some info/pics on it and the 94 vert he's got.  I already have some pics of the 91 vert.  I got a lot of pics to post but will need some help with them.  I will try tomorrow since I have nothing going on.