CD player has no sound!

Dan94Z34

Now I think I really screwed it up. I put the factory radio back in. When you turn it up all the way you can barley hear some sound out of the rear speakers only. I think I fried the bose amp it it. Oh great!

Man that stinks! I just hope you didn't cook the Pioneer. I bought a cheap JVC deck and hooked it up not knowing there was another amp and ended up frying the two rear channels of the deck. Luckily Future Shop exchanged it "no questions asked".

it doesnt sound like he cooked it...

whenever a car is equiped with a bose head unit from factory you have to run all new speaker wire in order to install an after maket one...

why? wire is wire. the only reason i can see that necessary is because the original wiring is running to something else (like a factory amp) which could possibly be broken on non-functional without original equipment. other than that...... :?: looks like process of elimination is your only method right now. make sure each speaker works individually. then test the wiring so make sore none of them were somehow cut or are shorting

ok, er just got done rewiring the audio system in this car. We just unplugged the bose amp, and ran all new wires to the speakers. Works great. I now have a bose amp I dont need. Anyone looking for one?

^^^^^

I'm glad to hear it all worked out for ya.....

you gotta run all new wires because they say thje bose system has a seprate amp and only the bose headunits will turn it on......(I I gott no Idea on whur the amp is tho.)

but on my homeboys car their whur 4 amps one on the back of each speaker...we had to cut the wires from amp and run new ones from the deck.

I remeber I was gonna order an oem bose system for my 73 cutty and in the pictures it showed a head unit and a seprate and that goe nder the dash