At one time didn't someone offer ...

cdn_olds_94

I thought there was a thread on here at one time from a member who was selling Carbon-Fiber copies of the timing belt covers for the DOHC 3.4L motors. I need to get a set, but can't find the thread. Does any one know the member who did these or am I just dreaming I saw it.

It was a one off thing that someone had made and didn't use it. It's somewhere in the classifieds section if it didn't sell. It wasn't real CF, just hydrodipped. Someone else on here hydrodipped interior parts as well. You would have to contact someone locally who specializes in hydrodipping to do that. Of course, your situation is that you want a timing cover in general.

I like the idea of a metal one, preferably polished or chromed. We have so few aftermarket parts especially considering the rarity of the cars. I put mine in local shows and always get good responses. Hell, just recently got pulled over by local PD just so they could see the car and settle a bet.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

I like the idea of a metal one, preferably polished or chromed. We have so few aftermarket parts especially considering the rarity of the cars. I put mine in local shows and always get good responses. Hell, just recently got pulled over by local PD just so they could see the car and settle a bet.

What was the bet?

Now that's it's out there, does anyone have the ability to make a cover? Or anybody with a spare one I could buy and try to get another one fabbed up. I recently purchased a 2nd Z34 and it needs one badly! It's in 3 pieces and that's still not complete. Muy other Z34 is my DD and i can't go without for as long as it might take.