To anyone who is buying stuff from me:

supreme_style21

I'm gonna make this quick.. I'm moving next week, so I had my cable internet shut off until then due to a bitchy roommate crabbing about money... so I'm on dialup back home right now. Its taken like.. 6 minutes just for me to get to this page. :x

I have a bunch of people buying stuff off my '89. Feel free to give me a call on my cell at 218-791-6353. Otherwise I won't be able to get to anyone until the second week in Dec.

I apologize for the hassle.. Thanks!!

-justin

I'm gonna make this quick.. I'm moving next week, so I had my cable internet shut off until then due to a bitchy roommate crabbing about money... so I'm on dialup back home right now. Its taken like.. 6 minutes just for me to get to this page. :x

I have a bunch of people buying stuff off my '89. Feel free to give me a call on my cell at 218-791-6353. Otherwise I won't be able to get to anyone until the second week in Dec.

-justin

Welcome to my world! :?

-justin

Welcome to my world! :?

:lol: :lol: Sorry! I'm impatient.

I'm back.. just got finished moving all the big stuff this evening.. got a few boxes and small stuff to finish up tomorrow. Hot damn moving blows! I know I'm gonna like this place now.. its nice and quiet, and I have a 2 bedroom place all to myself.. booya!

But yeah, I forgot who was after what.. so let me know.

Luke, drop me your stuff and I'll get that crossbar, if you still want it.

Someone wanted the DIC.. don't recall who offhand :oops: