Let's help out a friend in need

jpv123

I know it's not much, but there are over 1,000 members? If half donate $1 to topless94style he will have the $$ to fix his car. We can all come up with a buck. I'll start it with a dollar. who's in?

Paypal would be ok, but who wants to have a $1.00 charge on their credit card of taken from their check book? Plus, they take so much of a percentage of the money taken in from credit cards.

This is the reason this board kicks ass compared to any other I've been on. I know if something bad happened to me, there's someone out there who cares. I too, need money, I'm not going to ask you guys for it, but I'll certainly donate a $1 to topless94style.

Paypal would be a definite positive choice for delivery.

HOLY SHIT you guys are awesome. If you feel you guys need to do this, the addy is 2112 black hills dr burnsville mn 55337. If you guys choose not too its gravy, like i said in the other post ill see what i can do with my school loan. This put a smile on my face, Thank You.

EDIT: By the way, after this and the incident with Justin, This board fucking rocks and i will be on it for as long as possible. I would be more than glad to help any of you guys in the same way.

Hey guys, this is a very compassionate and considerate idea, and I commend you for it. I will gladly donate $1 to topless, because he's a brother in need.

The problem with the idea is this: we all need money all the time. If we start doing this, problems could arise. For example, what if Aaron got in a little fender bender, say $200. I actually like Aaron, but I know he's not exactly everyone's favorite member here. He might not recieve fair treatment. I realize this isn't happy fun land, where everybody gets fair treatment and all are content forever.

I guess my biggest concern is that people will start expecting money from the board, and even though this is a great board full of good people, we won't always rally to everyone's cause, and that's gonna sting onece in awhile.

No offense, Aaron, it's all out of envy over the pure, unadultered speed your car has over every motor-vehicle ever created.

that is like the same thing that happen at my work

when bad stuff happen to employee's or family, there was funds given to help out.

Once day, work deemed an issue not bad enough to get the money, and a shit storm started.

So...none at all anymore

I agree with both you guys on this issue. Even if we many more cases like this arose, and we all pitched in, it would get expensive for each of us. So, if we do something like this, I am all for it and will take part in it. But, that $200 fender bender, could be covered by Aaron cuz from the sounds of things he has money. I do not have a problem with the guy, but i am sure most people on this board could afford to pay for a $200 fender bender. It is the more expensive ones that need the help.

That reminds me, what happened to the guy with the international he was restoring that got smashed up? Think he needs help like this?

Umm... does paypal take more than 33 cents on the dollar? Because that's what USPS would cost...

dont forget, and dont quote me but its like 50 cents per transaction (recieveing) too