AAAAAAAAAAA

topless94style

FIdn the guy and fuckign tear his head off. THen impregnate his wife. Kill and eat his dof. then torch his car. I hate mother fuckers who can't drive.

Yeah, I am down for that even more than before now that I know about how much this shit is costing me out of pocket. Fucking stupid, but hopefully when i graduate college, I can pay off all these loans for school, even though half of them are now going to be going to my car.

Does anyone think the labor would be cheaper at Maaco? I would not have them paint the car, but if the labor to do the work would be cheaper i could go with that and then have it painted at Lemettrys or Lehmans. Lehmans is the top auto body shop in the state but with that honor also comes very high price.

My gf gave me $300 to help fix the car, but I will be going after that stupid muther fucking mexican from work with his little traylor park asshole looking gf. Even if he didnt do it, i am going to take my anger out on him.

FWIW: A long time ago when I had a beater, I would find the person that parked all fucked up on purpose or WAY out in the lot to protect their car and I would park my passenger side as close to their driver side as possible. Most of the time within 6 inches or less requiring them to enter from the the other side and climb over.

When you parked all fucked up like an asshole, you might as well put a sign on your car that says "Come Fuck my Car up"

I am not saying that I condone the hit and run by any means, cuz I don't. However, I can't really say that I feel sorry for you.

I still park like an "asshole" only farther away where no cars ever park. I too thought and actually did once what you did with your beater. But, then i thought, hey this guy has a nice car he is obviously protecting it i will leave him and the rest of the people who do that alone. If i would have parked normal sinec the day i bought my car, i would have a few door dings, multiple scratches and dents from carts. all though i would not want those or what i have now, i would rather have this because it is all in one spot and not scattered through out my car. Cant blame me for protecting my car and its assholes like you who dont have respect for others cars/property.

EDIT: So your not an asshole cuz you didnt hit the guys cars, but people who hit them on purpose or hit them and run off are assholes, for one its illegal. And you cant tell me that if you made the stupid decision to drive between a car and an island, you would rather hit the car then bump the curb? Seems to me that this person did that or hit my car on purpose.

Ya know, i am a beliver in Insurance at the pump. Many countries in europe do it. They tack on an extra fee per litre of gas that serves as your insurance premium for liability coverage. That way, everyone has insurance coverage AND the amount you pay is directly related to the amount that you drive. It makes total sense, but US companies couldnt do that, they wouldnt be able to FUCK PEOPEL UP THE ASS WITH NO GREASE that way and they wouldnt be having 2+ Million a year CEOs running things.

sorry, a little venting...

- Justin