Buick Regal 4 door 4 seater?

jiggity76

Hey guys, just going thru some old pics on my phone and forgot I had a pic of a 4 door buick regal with the quad seats and dual consoles like the Gran Sport coupes.  I figured this is pretty rare and wanted to know if anyone had some info on these Buick W bodies?  Did they offer this as a option from GM or did someone just take the bench out and do the bucket conversion?

Sorry bout that you Pecan!  I will post it when I have time.  Got to figure out how to do that again.  The car was on a dealer lot when I was cruising the web one day.  It's grey with grey cloth interior and has the full digital gauges like the Gran Sport coupes.  I'll post pics soon along with some other cool pics I got on my phone. 

Thanks for the pics ManicMechanic!  I'll post mine maybe Wednesday or Thursday.  Were these cars badged as Gran Sports too or was this a stand alone option on the 4 doors?  I think the car pic on my phone is a limited or custom maybe.

Thanks for the pics ManicMechanic!  I'll post mine maybe Wednesday or Thursday.  Were these cars badged as Gran Sports too or was this a stand alone option on the 4 doors?  I think the car pic on my phone is a limited or custom maybe.

Stand alone option.

I really like the rims on this car^

I do too.

2014-08-25%2020.57.24_zps47edao6d.jpg

Digital dash display.  Car looks like a custom or limited model.  This pic is probably 2-3 years old and I don't remember where it was located.  Maybe you guys can tell from the area code.  Car I think was listed under $2500 or maybe $2000 bucks.  Anyway, wanted to start this post because I didn't know Buick even offered this option in the 4 door.  Thanks for all the cool info and pics.  That's why I love this forum!