Back to the subject of headlight covers for my cutty...

jeremy

does anyone know how different the dimensions of the Cutty headlights are from those of the 93-96 GPs.....I wonder if I could take GP headlight covers and "make: them fit the cutty.....

...any other ideas of similarly sized covers that I could use.....

I'm not sure about dimensions, but the Prix doesn't have the turning signal on the corner of the headlights like the Cutlass does. The mini quads are seperate....just look at my cars picture!

I'm not sure about dimensions, but the Prix doesn't have the turning signal on the corner of the headlights like the Cutlass does. The mini quads are seperate....just look at my cars picture!

good point, I forgot about that ...

another idea, depending on the look your going for, you could go to checker, walmart, ect and get some of that "stick on window tint", ya, the static cling type, and wrap that tightly around your lights. My brother did that on his cutlass ciera and it actually looked sharp. Use a heat gun to help with wrinkles and such.

You have to make sure it is the thick static cling shit otherwise it wont flex like you want it to.

Ifg your looking for a smooth cover that is flish with the contour of the hood... I would think that they are made for the cutty, but then again i could be wrong... I would go with xtremeluminas idea. use lumina or GP ones and cut and heat into shape.

- Justin