new to the site and the computer (go easy on me)

Stephen Johnson

I own three W-body cars a 92 z-34 5spd,96 cutlass supreme coupe and a 1998 olds intrigue with the autobahn pkg. I am located in the upstate of s.c. and I am looking for a local club.(please help) :roll:

Welcome to the board. You said that you own 3 W-body cars or are you saying that you own 3 cars....Intrigue isn't a w-body or is it? How many miles on the Olds and have you had any major problems with it? Later!

I own three W-body cars a 92 z-34 5spd,96 cutlass supreme coupe and a 1998 olds intrigue with the autobahn pkg. I am located in the upstate of s.c. and I am looking for a local club.(please help) :roll:
I also own a 5-speed and am relatively new to site,

there are a good bunch of people on this site,dont be afraid to ask

questions and share info.,have a good holiday, Tom.

once I get a little better with the computer and exactly how to use this web site I will be a little easier to comunicate with. I worked 3rd last night so I got to get some shut eye. :shock:

Intrigue's are w-bodys 98-02, does your Intrigue have a different gear ratio with the autobahn

cool...I never knew that....i learned something new today :shock:

I didnt know that either till I worked on a co-workers Intrigue. I was looking for the tire info placard, found that, looked at the VIN, and was like whoa, this is a wbody, awesome.

His intrigue is nice, has the 3.5dohc, it screams :)

John

They introduced the intrigue at the same time gm started the wide-track add campain for the grand prix but the track of the olds is actually wider than the grand prix.