Project lumina coming along

turboz34

Hey guys some of you may remember my brother carl talking about putting a 3.1 turbo motor from his old tgp into my 5spd lumina. Well so far i've got my 3.4 heads ported and mounted. The upper intake and fuel injectors as well as the heads are off of a grand am gt. I think a 2000 im not sure.

I got a call from the machine shop tonight that said my custom pushrods are in so, i'll have the motor put together tomorrow. I personally dont know a thing about how the computer will work I assume i'll scoop up a chip from one of you bad ass peeps. ah yes I got my t4/t3 from ss auto chrome off ebay really cheep like 400 bucks to have it shipped. but they never got back to me about oil return lines ( bad customer service) So I'm looking to score a external waste gate bov and I think that is it ill be ready to start tunning. :cheers: I'm gonna try and post pics. tomorrow night PEACE

hey guys im having some trouble posting pics. to be honest I cant figure out how to if you could help me out i would appriciate it. thanks :dunce:

the pic has to be hosted somewhere online. then type "the url of the image online or click the Img key, then paste the url, then click the Img key again. got it?