Cupholders ?

Padgett

Apparently my NTM 93 GP expects square cups or driver's with long arms since the only cupholders seem to be in the rear console (and the square pocket behind the shifter is really too shallow). There is no cupholder in my front console lid as indicated in the owner's manual (maybe allthem seat controls take too much space.

Is there a recommended solution that people find to work ? YWTK.

I'm running with this sitting in the square pocket after removing the change holder:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005PK1D7E?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_search_detailpage

The base fits a little loose in the pocket, so I have a bit of this stuff wrapped around the base section to tighten it up:

http://www.amazon.com/Con-Tact-Premium-Non-Adhesive-Non-Slip-12-Inches/dp/B001AH8PLI/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1457397503&sr=8-3&keywords=shelf+grip

Change holder ? Just ordered one of these. Think a three way might get in the way of the shifter. Have some of that liner.

Change holder...what used to be in that square pocket...  I tried one of those you got, but it's only good for certain sizes of cup, and the bottom part is a pretty small diameter, smaller than that foam one. The three way fits with the shifter just fine, it's shaped so that two of the holders fit close to the console lid, with one going forward, I use that one for shorter items like change or my XM remote and the rear two for cups. Granted, I've got an automagic, but since the base is off center, it sits further back than you'd think, as long as you don't try and put a cup in that front holder.

I've considered the console swap, but it just doesn't look right with a 94-back Regal dash.