Frozen Doors

runt

So, besides the fact that the ice had frozen my doors shut tonite :evil: the grease in my drivers side is also now keeping my door closed. I know it's the grease b/c after the car was pretty much warmed up and run for awhile, the door wouldn't open. (I'll be sure to try again in the AM or pull it in the garage) But what should I used to clean the door out with? I mean like get the old crappy grease out of there?

Thanks,

Jeremy

that's what the trunk is for :lol:

That don't work for me, mine's not a pass through.

And thanks Jay, I'll give that a try. Yeah, I got frozen out again tonite after the car was sitting for a few hours...goddamn....

Ya know.. I'm scared of those coupes when the doors freeze shut. That door handle is just waiting to be snapped when that happens.. there isn't a whole lot to pull on besides that.

DON'T USE GAS!!!! It will eat away the paint, or weaken the clear coat which will aide in paint damage, a little hint, coming from a guy who has gone through four handles, and its snowing here now, close the door to one click, then when opening it, just pull the handle until the door unlatches, and then grab the top of the door.

As per cleaning the grease, I'd use simple green. I love that stuff. They make it in lemon scent too, so no more of that weird sickly sweet smell of the green kind.