I am New member and looking for vintage W body photos

89-W-Body-Regal

I have been looking all over for W body photos of Buick Regals from 1988-1991 mostly. I've joined W body.com because I figured this was the main source for finding things that relate to my car since I own a w body car. If you can help me out that would be really great.

I am searching for historical dealership lot photos, factory assembly photos, Car hauler dilvery photos, parking lot photos or general photos of anything when they were first in production around that time. If you can find me any vintage photos of Buick Regals from that time or might have taken photos yourself back in the day I would appreciate it if you shared them. I love looking at old photos of these cars when they first came out. I have some myself of my W body my family had taken when they first bought the regal in 1989.

Cell phone with cameras = way more unnecessary pictures, which is why they're harder to find. No one took random pictures of cars, drove to the store, had them developed, drove back to the store, and then took them home to say "remember that car we saw last week that was completely ordinary?"

:lol:

I know someone who can find a lot of pictures like that. He use to work for Buick and managed their photos. But he never shares stuff from the 80s to 90s much.