need numbers for bulbs

phantomFE3

my parents need my christmas list and i decided i dont know what i want and they wont buy me a radar detector :cry: so id have them get me some silverstar bulbs, what is the number for the brights bulb in my car? im also gonna ask them for some pedal covers because i have k-swiss shoes and they have NO traction what so ever and they keep slipping of the pedals when i have snow on my feet or when they are even wet, what else should i ask for? if i get some silverstars and a set of pedal covers thats only like 70 or 80 bucks worth of stuff! im thinkin a g-tech performance meater? yeah i think i want one of those too, id rather have one of those then silverstars or pedal covers, so so far i have those 3, anything else thats around 50-100 bucks that would be useful for my car? or anything else thats interesting? thanks

wow,l i wish my dad would buy me whatever i wanted so i could brag about it... hahaha, your dad asks for your list, if i try and give my dad mine, he throws it back at me... lol

- Justin

well id be replacing both the pads and the rotors, my dad is paying for those too.

last year my dad got both me and my brother a bunch of paintball stuff, new guns and everything, and the year before that he both got us shotuns, 12ga.

i just gave the list to my mom and what i had on the list was silverstar bulbs, g-tech pro performance meter, and pedal covers.

my mom said my step grandma wanted a list of what i wanted to, and they are really rich so im trying to think of something i want from them that would be a little more epensive but worth the money, and manual transmission maybe? l67? we'll see... :D

the pedal covers will make it worse, unless you get the reqally cheap anodized ones with the holes punched in them, by the company punching the holes in them it made the edges of the holes sharp so it grips yor shoe, i have Kswiss too and i always trip on dry floors and slip in the wet, but i'd thinktwice befre the pedal covers. later jay

yeah thats what i was goin for lol, the cheap ones, i want some with red accents, next summer im gettin rid of the lovely chameleon paint you like so much and im changing it to red, that way i can go with the whole white/red color scheme

alright my grandpa gave me 100 bucks a few weeks ago so i can buy my own christmas present, my grandma used to go shopping for us and that was her thing and my grandpa wouldnt get into it really but she died :( so now my grandpa just gives us some money and we buy our own gifts, but part of that is that i have to wrap it up and put it under the tree and open it on christmas. so i ordered a gtech pro performance meter, it was either one of those on jegs for 99 bucks or one on ebay for 45, so i took the ebay route. and now i have like 50 more bucks to spend... maybe ill spend it after christmas, just incase my parents dont get me those silverstar bulbs... 8)