My pointless Cardomain site!

GP1138

I didn't do a column shift to console shift swap, but I had to get a new shift cable and put it in because it snapped. I didn't get any pics of it beyond a small video I took of it, but I do have to tear the console apart again to oil the gear selector button, because I'll put it in park sometimes and the keylock will stick, and I'll have to kinda flip the button hard a little.

When I do that, I'll take pics of it.

Thanx for looking!

Its an LE with a luggage rack spoiler and no fogs....eh.

on the other hand, when i had my 94 duster, the system was much less than adequate, and i had no cash. so i figured what the hell. i have a car now i have no need for a good system in my room. may as well try to rig it in my car. and so i did. a cig lighter power inverter provided power and tapped speaker wire provided signal to my ACS48 speaker/subwoofer system :) :) :)

Yeah, that's a ghetto rigged speaker system. I've got a ghetto FABULOUS speaker system. I didn't even take the time to find the damn head unit output, I just ripped the unit out and tossed the speakers in there. The wires are pretty much loose, I didn't even mount the speakers in there, just shoved them down, wedged between the windshield and the dashpad. 8) The rears are held down with the seatbelts. The sub is floating around the rear floor, behind the front buckets. It's so fabulous the volume on the speakers themselves is set to max, so if I'm not playing anything and the invertor is plugged in, I get the hissss from the speakers. Luckily if I forget to unplug them, they don't drain the battery. I'm glad... that would suck, especially since it's getting fucking cold outside. Fucking 60 degrees yesterday, and now it's fucking 32- outside. I hate Ohio, we don't have FALL anymore.

Where was I?