1st Gen lumina pinout questions

91chevy3.1turboswap

Will the C100 pinouts of a 92 base 3.1l lumina be the same as 92 Lumina Z34? If so, or if not can someone get me these pinouts?

I ask this question because I just recently purchased a 92 Z34 automatic. The guy I bought it from had given the the car to his son after he (the father) had driven it since 1993, the son blew the Lq1 within 2 months, the car had been sitting 3 years now.

I was told by the father that For whatever reason they got a LhO motor out of a 90 GP 5 speed car? Because there is a A.I.R. pump still attached to the thing (but didn't get the 5 speed) and just threw it in. I was also told that while taking the 3.4 out the son destroyed the OG wiring harness. And that they took one out of a Lq1 cutty, I never got the year Cutty though.

So after hooking everything back up and doing a bunch of splicing to the harness, last night I tried to fire the motor. Motor turns over but will not fire. Something funky is going on with the fans, which was not cut or spliced, and I am not getting any spark. The only thing I can think of is the C100 pinout is different. There is however a 92 base lumina at the junkyard so I was thinking of getting the harness if it would work.

Can anyone help me figure this out? Any input would be helpful. Also if anyone knows how I could determine the year Cutty harness I have, and how I could get it to work would be great. I need to get this thing going!

try a 192 light bulb in one of the injector sockets, if it blinks the bulb and the plugs fire you either have dirty injectors or no fuel pressure. if you have the old harness that came out of the car you could look at wire colors and determine how close it is to being correct

The old harness unfortunately was long gone, I asked about it. I did disconnect a plug wire and out a new spark plug in it to see if I was getting soak, no go. I will try the bulb in the injector socket though just to check. Thanks for the reply!