2 tone leather interiors

supreme_style21

The yard here has a tan GP leather interior.. problem being my interior is charcoal. What do you honestly think of this look? I'm kind of divided on it.

(These are out of a Monte Carlo.. but gives a pretty good idea what it would look like)

4f_3.JPG

dc_3.JPG

90_3.JPG

only if you get the tan carpet, or something else tan besides the seats

All I'd end up doing would be the floormats like he has in the pictures. I know I'm gonna get assraped on the seats, so thats all I'd have the cash for.

you would need to have plastic pieces that are brown to compliment it. like dash or sonsole pieces

I disagree. I like the look of two-tone interiors also. I don't think the seats would look bad w/ a full charcoal interior to compliment it.

I asked the same question about the tan leather seats in the charcoal interior and got mixed replies....I am glad to see a pic of what they really look like in there.....

....now my goal is to find a complete tan leather interior from a cutty coupe to replace my charcoal leather....

I asked the same question about the tan leather seats in the charcoal interior and got mixed replies....I am glad to see a pic of what they really look like in there.....

....now my goal is to find a complete tan leather interior from a cutty coupe to replace my charcoal leather....

As I was trying to fall asleep last nite, I was trying to picture that in a 4door.. I don't think I'd like it in there.

If ya wanna get rid of that charcoal leather, let me know :D

As I was trying to fall asleep last nite, I was trying to picture that in a 4door.. I don't think I'd like it in there.

If ya wanna get rid of that charcoal leather, let me know :D

dammit u beat me to it! i'd take the charcoal interior off your hands also