Console shift conversion

Rob95CS

With all your interior mods done including cutting a hole for your cable all thats left is to run your cable from your shifter to your tranny. :D

dammit really? I could have gotten the shifter with my center console for not much more money and i declined! dammit i thought it was harder than that.

One of cutlass supemes has console shifter while the other has the column shifter. I thought about putting a B&M shifter in the one with the column shifter. Its not that hard just time consuming. Hell im still trying whether or not to put the 5 speed setup I have in one of my cuttys. Now id say thats going to be a pain in the butt and I have everything for the convert.

You can buy a B&M rachet shifter for our cars they are designed for the 3speed and 4 speed automatic transmissions. All you have to do is remove a clip on the shifter to set it up for a 4 speed auto it even comes with the 4 speed auto shift indicator as well as for the 3 speed auto. You can get them at any Advanced Auto Parts. :D