Key fob insanity

Jaygrant21

Ooooook. So I just ordered a replacement key fob for my 94 cutlass supreme convertible and it's supposed to have easy instructions for DIY programming. Yeah. Not so much. It's telling me to find the programming wire in the trunk on the right side and ground it. Does anyone know where exactly this wire will be? Or have photos of where they have done it before? (Before I go pulling all of the liners out of the trunk).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Right side when looking into the trunk, near the antenna. It's a single wire with a test end on it. Usually you can find it just by peeling back the carpet a bit near/between the strut tower and antenna

• 2 months later...

this is the video I used to help me...nephew's Cutlass Supreme did not have the nice bright green connector this guy does but it was easy enough to locate...there were several wires there by the antennae but there should only be one connector not connected to anything...until you ground it... :D

Good Luck...

Bill