3.4 DOHC with a cold air intake??

CodeRedZ24

I also have a RedZMonte CAI, it's not the easiest thing in the world to install, it requires relocation of the battery to the trunk, modification or fabrication to existing fender/bumper brackets, and relocation of the vacuum reservoir.

Was it worth it? Hell yes.

104-0444_IMG-test.JPG

104-0447_IMG-2.JPG

it actually looks awesome, but remember, that is with everything out of the way. The wires that are going everywhere arent my fault, the POS alarm system that doesnt work takes up some of them. youd have to see it to believe it. just look at the sig pic, it loosk good, just like 93GTP's.

Your install is ugly as hell Aaron :P 8)

yeah that 3rd pic looks like a trail of destruction. Have some respect for your car's underhood wiring! :P

WHOAWHOAWHOA!!!!!!!! is it just me or does the intake plenum on the engine in your sig say 3.2?!?! wtf is up with that? am i the first one to notice this? why is it like this? photoshopped?! im confused and curious, i never noticed that before

it actually looks awesome, but remember, that is with everything out of the way. The wires that are going everywhere arent my fault, the POS alarm system that doesnt work takes up some of them. youd have to see it to believe it. just look at the sig pic, it loosk good, just like 93GTP's.

I was only messing with ya, it does look good.

I got one question for you aaron, why did you notch out the body on your car? the round section thats cut out right about the intake?

Is it because you left in the fender/bumper supporting bracket? I removed mine (which was very difficult because of some spot welds) and made new ones from aluminum stock:

103-0368_IMG.JPG

Your install is ugly as hell Aaron :P 8)

yeah that 3rd pic looks like a trail of destruction. Have some respect for your car's underhood wiring! :P

WHOAWHOAWHOA!!!!!!!! is it just me or does the intake plenum on the engine in your sig say 3.2?!?! wtf is up with that? am i the first one to notice this? why is it like this? photoshopped?! im confused and curious, i never noticed that before

yeah i agree i've never seen that one only 2.8, 3.1, and 3.1 turbo plenums

whats up with that??

this is the pic

sig11-21.jpg

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...