Last ride in the 90...

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

It's now sitting in my uncles garage to cool over night. The motor is being pulled and going into the 89. The 5-speed is coming out and getting some new parts over the winter so it's ready for the TGP motor in the spring.

Guest Anonymous
Let me guess, the interstate was your friend?? :twisted:

Nope. Rt. 255 into Sabula. The ol' lady was behind me in the Saturn. She says I was going 70 and you were still pulling away. No shit, the speedo was buried past 120. :twisted:

It's now sitting in my uncles garage to cool over night. The motor is being pulled and going into the 89. The 5-speed is coming out and getting some new parts over the winter so it's ready for the TGP motor in the spring.

so....the TGP motor is going in the black car....whats wrong w/the 89 engine?

Awesome sleeper car in the making!!! :cheers:

Nope. Rt. 255 into Sabula. The ol' lady was behind me in the Saturn. She says I was going 70 and you were still pulling away. No shit, the speedo was buried past 120. :twisted:

Holy shit dude....thats crazy to do that along that road!! But none the less, awesome. :D

Alright, I don't know if this will get noticed or not, but on Brian P's sig, why does his intake plenum say "3.2"??? Is that photoshoped or something? Or am I just that stupid.

Alright, I don't know if this will get noticed or not, but on Brian P's sig, why does his intake plenum say "3.2"??? Is that photoshoped or something? Or am I just that stupid.

i wondered too

Guest Anonymous

The motor in the 89 spun a bearing back in the spring. And no, the TGP motor isn't going in the black car. I used the motor from the black one to get the 89 running again. That way I can pull the 5-speed and put some new parts in it without being carless for the winter. The TGP motor and turbo (being upgraded :twisted:) are being rebuilt this winter also. Then in the spring it's all going in the 89. I can't wait. White '89 SE with a turbo/5-speed. :twisted: Should be a hell of a sleeper. I was gauranteed the turbo will flow 25% more air when it's done. [smartass] Oh Aaron... Where are you?[/smartass]

hey ROB i didn't notice you lived in the 2 horse town of Caro, i used to goto school with a few kids from caro. Nice to see another Michigander on w-body. later Jay

We have TWO horses now?! LOL... I used to work in Warren at US Manufacturing near Van Dyke and 12 mile. Glad I left that hell-hole.

The motor in the 89 spun a bearing back in the spring. And no, the TGP motor isn't going in the black car. I used the motor from the black one to get the 89 running again. That way I can pull the 5-speed and put some new parts in it without being carless for the winter. The TGP motor and turbo (being upgraded :twisted:) are being rebuilt this winter also. Then in the spring it's all going in the 89. I can't wait. White '89 SE with a turbo/5-speed. :twisted: Should be a hell of a sleeper. I was gauranteed the turbo will flow 25% more air when it's done. [smartass] Oh Aaron... Where are you?[/smartass]

Glad to hear youre doing all that to the 89. I love how that car looks. Definitely should be a sleeper. Good luck Turby.

Guest Anonymous
Ok, so someone needs to remind me to NEVER RACE a white GP in the spring time!!! That would be really embarassing..... :roll:

I'd only take it half throttle with you...

NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted: :lol: