Ugliest W-Body Ever?

weisinator

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Dude, this is like the third time someone's posted this just in the last month.

Summary of the three threads: That car is a hideous disgrace to Ws everywhere. Sideplot: we hate rice.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Dude, this is like the third time someone's posted this just in the last month.

Summary of the three threads: That car is a hideous disgrace to Ws everywhere. Sideplot: we hate rice.

No doubt man, that is awesome!!

Jeremy

lol...it's been less than a month(did one of those get deleted btw?) and about three posts about that car which I'm starting to agree w/ the "that shit looks photoshopped..who would f**k up a car that bad" crowd..the photos don't look realistic for some reason to me, I guess because I'm not use to seeing such weird shit on what would otherwise be a nice cutty. :oops:

tourismo means touring smart one, except in a different language lol

kinda like on the new guy when hes giving the speech to the football team and he says 'DID WE GIVE UP WHEN PEARL HARBOR WAS BOMBED?!" and a big dumb guy on the football team is like "i thought the movie made money?"

hah, good times

Its funny how many people pick up on that car. Being a Cutlass owner its a bit embarrasing :oops: , but I must say that there is a couple things that I like on that car. The hood wing is just piss poor :guns: ! How long do you think it will be before another person post about this car? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

if i am ever in maine i will pull the wingS off it and shit in the hole in the hood. I like teh swap and the hard work he put into the body, I'd make my own kit if i knew how, BUT I"D STILL SHIT ON IT

If he pulls off both wings, paints the rear filler cap and wheelwell extensions, and finishes the interior with more red leather, then it shouldn't look too bad. I'd say it's got potential to win car shows if he does those 3 things. If not, it's a nice car that was riced out. He does have the engine swap and a lot of performance mods, but they seem to have been done to enhance ricer appeal more than anything else.

Tim

I suppose since it made so much hype when it was first posted, ppl saw that and reposted it.. expecting a large number of pages to follow.. and look, you're making their dreams come true!.. tsk tsk.

Oh, btw, I hate that car.

who puts a wing on the hood?

the doctor is in:

this man has a severe case of rectal head displacement syndrome. take to kicks to the face and don't call me in the morning.

:bash:

deef

Im with timg, take off those wings and thats one awsome Cutlass. All body mods he did were for function. Creative cold air intake, not the way I'd do it but its a customized car. Cutting the fenders because its lowered so much - ACE. I hate that scrawny tires stuffed up inside the fenders look, this guy went for results. Hes got wide tires and a lowered car so he opened up the fenders ala Corvette, Ferrari, ect.

Thats not rice its a Cutlass, a customized Cutlass. Its a rice eating Cutlass with that engine too. I think he may be conservative with his power estimates too, if he loweres his final drives and gets a LSD its really gonna fly.

Great work, extensive work, hes gonna get results. Hes had the car for awhile tried a few things from what I read. No thats not rice ! That a guy that whats to get the most he can out of his Cutlass.

the last time I seen a wing on the hood of a car was in the movie Cannonball Run! :lol: :lol: :lol:

If anyone has seen that movie then you should remember this quote:

"Because your small, your small, S-M-ALL!

That was directed towards "The chocolate MONK"! :lol: :lol:

What a great movie :P

"this is my interior"

thank god he said gthat, i would have never known by staring at the steering wheel, seat, and the dash :roll:

he knows what hes doin, he aint stupid. just has some really fucked up ideas. REALLY fucked up ideas.

more like 275 hp

I dont think the hood scoops and the front bumper look bad from a far. Obviously he has some molding skills of some sort.

Wings => disgusting

Interior => disgusting

GTR badge thingie +idea => ugh

Overall ==> bad rice impersonation; translation: its not only rice, its bad rice