What seats DO fit?

supreme_style21

Like it says.. what seats will actually directly bolt into our cars? I'm having one hell of a time finding leather to replace the ones in my '94. I've got a nasty burn in my d. seat that bothers me. I know the usual CS, MC, etc. fit.. but any other lines work? There is a cheap Intrigue set on Ebay.. but yeah.. anybody know?

I'd love it if I could get Bonneville seats to fit :twisted:

ANYTHING WILL FIT, it's how much time you want to spend making it fit, just like in kindergarten i got the square block to go through the round hole with lots of pounding! :D Any w-body stuff will fit pre 97, i think the bonnies will fit also but don't quote me.

*******anyone remember where the site is where the guy made 97+ seats fit and how to do it?*************

You just have to make your own mounting brackets if anything.

Jay, i can't help you out on the site, but what i can tell you is that just find out where the seats bolts down to the floor, and take all the measurements. Then weld the brackets to the floor, and put the suckers in.

or you can buy recaro's like i did and put them in, they even make the tracks for our cars (most of the pre 97 w-bodies share the same tracks)

click on my signature to see pics of my interior if you want an idea

or you can buy recaro's like i did and put them in, they even make the tracks for our cars (most of the pre 97 w-bodies share the same tracks)

Whats the PN for ur seats?

ANYTHING WILL FIT, it's how much time you want to spend making it fit, just like in kindergarten i got the square block to go through the round hole with lots of pounding! :D Any w-body stuff will fit pre 97, i think the bonnies will fit also but don't quote me.

*******anyone remember where the site is where the guy made 97+ seats fit and how to do it?*************

any word on that link???

- Justin

Yeah I really like those. But I gotta keep in mind.. this is still a four door family sedan... those would look waay too out of place for me. And I need something dirtass cheap.