Pics of my 91 Cutty DOHC 5 Speed

Vegeta

That's got to be from up north with that rust, huh?. I can honestly say mine has not a speck of rust anywhere but my paint is peeling too, although only on the top surfaces [hood and roof]. I'm glad I found this site, I've seen more Cutlass Internationals here than I have in 15 years of ownership :)

"New verdict: Silver is the best color for pre-'92 Cutlass Supremes"

No, it's gray, definately gray :) I can appreciate everyones car and opinions and I must say I like my gray with silver ground effects better than any other I've ever seen.

post some pics. The engine and trans are good on mine, the body...ugh. Interior is nice though.

:lol: ook

Both doors now have to be opened with a rope. And I can obviously only drive during daylight hours. (When it wants to start)

fa846fc5.jpg

Trunk has to be opened with a crowbar.

fa846fcc.jpg

Ghetto rigged shifter.

fa846fce.jpg

It ran good when I got it, but it went downhill FAST!! I think I have about a box of paperclips jumping all kinds of sensors so it runs.

that GP makes me sooo sad :(

:lol: Come take it from me! It is always in the way at home. Instead of trying to start it, it just gets pushed around the yard with a tractor whenever it needs to be moved.

I'm thinkin' of having a nice bonfire one night soon :twisted:

i think i see an El Camino in the bkgrd of the first pic! w00t! gotta love the Elky.

the interior looks really clean. the exterior just looks like it's been through too many winters. there's nothing you can do about that.

Whose pics didnt work? That GP is messed...so I do feel really sorry for you! hahaha:)

I will have the cutty looking mint someday...rust first of course. It is getting a new subframe, rack, tie rod ends, ball joint on the passenger side (no boot), subframe bushings, power steering lines, and AC lines. I have Mark's konis in the front, waiting for koni to send the rears back. I only pray I can afford them...I really like koni struts.

I like silver as well, but was thinking black with silver along the bottom. Who knows, I am not even thinking about paint right now.

Ha, my Cutlass beats all of you!!!!

Take your pick.

212886_9_full.jpg

212886_11_full.jpg

supreme style, if you're seriously looking to get rid of the prix, there's plots in my W body cemetary next to my red CS and the blue one that will soon join it...... I've got a trailer and a Jeep that's hauled many a W.

supreme style, if you're seriously looking to get rid of the prix, there's plots in my W body cemetary next to my red CS and the blue one that will soon join it...... I've got a trailer and a Jeep that's hauled many a W.

Yeah I've been meaning to get rid of it.. but I just like having something to smash on once in awhile. I live with a fukin bitch from hell, so I gotta take my aggression out on something.. it used to be her car and she loved it, so beating on it makes it that much more rewarding. I found a new apt, but its gonna be 2 more horrid weeks til I can move in there.. so perhaps then the car can go.