Got My Winter Beater!

DOHCRagtopguy

Well, I'm fired up. I sold my truck and picked up a '89 LeSabre Ltd w/a 3.8 that runs like a top. Car looks like shit, but has the heart of gold from an old reliable motor. The good thing is, my baby doesn't have to go thru salt anymore! I'm very happy, especially after cranking up some Don Henley on the awesome Buick stereo on the way home from the bar!

Long live W-body's!!

I just bought a winter car to.A 1993 chevrolet caviler(4 door) (2.8 156,678)for $185 :D runs great it doesn't knock are have anything major wrong with it.Just little things like clean the engine,replace spark plugs,wires,time belt,fan belt, fix gas leak.Won't cost to much i work at a auto parts store discount 35% on every item :D. Body work is okey just have to buy some new front fenders and fix a little rust.Now i can get the work done on my new 1993 regel custom.Custom Kamelon paint job(changes colors) front body kit.Custom white and royal blue interiour with gucci burrberry insterts.It's going to be crazy. The paint is almost done with the new front bumber.Kids at school have already offered me $600 for my caviler,Will keep everybody updated.

I just bought a winter car to.A 1993 chevrolet caviler(4 door) (2.8 156,678)for $185 :D runs great it doesn't knock are have anything major wrong with it.Just little things like clean the engine,replace spark plugs,wires,time belt,fan belt, fix gas leak.Won't cost to much i work at a auto parts store discount 35% on every item :D. Body work is okey just have to buy some new front fenders and fix a little rust.Now i can get the work done on my new 1993 regel custom.Custom Kamelon paint job(changes colors) front body kit.Custom white and royal blue interiour with gucci burrberry insterts.It's going to be crazy. The paint is almost done with the new front bumber.Kids at school have already offered me $600 for my caviler,Will keep everybody updated.

which auto parts store do you work at??

gucci?! :lol: but what ever floats your boat, my buddy got chameloen paint on his 2002 gtp and it cost him $9,000 and it is the best chameloen paint i've ever seen, if u want to see shit cahmeloen paint check this out this is a paint job gone worng http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=6400&item=2441369841 email me for pics of the right way to spray it, loeridr6792@aol.com