Compatible parts

Mstg007

I have a 94 cutlass convertible. In general, what years models are compatible with the year I have.? I was at a pic a yard placing looking at cars, just not sure which to get if my year is not available at the junk yard.

the one thing I was looking for was a door lock, I was able to find some 95' 96' but didn't want to get them because I was not sure it would work.

Thanks

Many parts are compatible while others are not, being more specific could help. Defiantly buy those lock cylinders new as well as most things, JY parts are not always reliable.

You can get the door locks as a set for $40 online or at the parts store. Plus you'll have your own key that no one already has.

The majority of the convertible interchanges with the coupe. The Vert specific parts aother than the obvious re mostly the trim, but the fenders and doors will not interchange as well. I've heard you can make a hardtop door fit a convertible, but it does require cutting. The fenders are also vert specific but can be made from coupe parts.