Pics of my little bro's new car

hoodilio

Here are some pics of my little bro's new car, http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/robilepore/lst?.dir=/Camaro&.src=ph&.order=&.view=t&.done=http%3a//f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/. He got his liscence on saterday, and also got the car on saterday. Tell me wat u think, and also tell me how i could get my car up to par with his (my car ----->http://uhaweb.hartford.edu/mrusso/carpictures.htm)

Tell me wat u think, and also tell me how i could get my car up to par with his...

Good looking Camaro, but the way to keep with him is to either invest in displacement, juice (NOS) or a mild blown or boosted set-up. His and your car are on two seperate levels; what would you like to accomplish?

- Erik

his has a 305v8, and mine is a 3100v6, a big displacement difference, hp might be close (his 175-190 and mine 160), but his has alot more torque then mine. I would love to do a 3800S/C swap into mine, but dont have the money or time, and i have just about all the aftermarket engine performance engine parts available for mine (becides internal engine stuff like a performance cam and stuff). So just for now i would like to visually get my up to par with his, he didnt get those rims in the picture. I want people to nitice my ride like they will notice his. My mom says my exhaust is still louder then his, so at least i got him on that.

nope, we both paid for our cars, all all the stuff we have done to them, and the insurence too (my insurence is 2400 a year and his is 3000 a year). I bust my balls every summer workin for a fence company to pay for my stuff. My car was around 4000 grand, system was 3000, and other mods add up to around 1000. His car was 4000, and he hasnt done anything becides maintence to it yet. I regret you asking if our parents pay for all our stuff :D

• 2 weeks later...

yo, so today i finally got to see his car, and took it for a little test drive. It isnt in mint condition, but its ok, but the torque...wow. Around corners if u punch it, oops fish tail. Its soo fun. It is really makeing me think that i should sell my 1993 Cutty 3100v6, and get something with a little more balls and rear wheel drive. Or a little euro car like a 5-speed Focus ZX3 or an SVT Focus if i can afford one in the next 3 years. I donno, i hate to turn my back on all u guys and the W-body cars, but my car is soo freekin slow its anoying.

Go with a rwd, not a focus... RWD is the most fun thing in the world. Well... not quite ;) heh heh

my mom has a 98 GMC truck, and it has a 350 with 260 hp and like, 350 lbs- of torque... :twisted: power-induced oversteer and drifts! :twisted: