ABS, Trac Off and Service Vehicle Soon lights coming on when I use turn signal

Addicted2bass

I am having a very strange problem with the 01 Regal GS I bought recently. The ABS. Trac Off and Service Vehicle Soon lights randomly come on for a few seconds and shut back off. The strange part is that it seems to happen when I use my turn signals. It has happened 4 times when I am changing lanes on the highway and 4 times when I am making a turn onto another road. If I am on the brakes when this happens I can feel the ABS kick on for a second as well. It also just happened when I had the car in park, running and hit the turn signal. The other strange thing is that the DIC will also change when I do this. I generally have it on instant MPG. As soon as the lights kick on it will change to either oil life or range. I originally thought it was a wheel sensor since I do have a front bearing going. But I don't understand why it only happens with the turn signal, or why the DIC would change. The car does not seem to have any other electrical issues. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Edited by Addicted2bass

As far as I recall, the SVS light is related to BCM failure. Since basically everything is controlled through the BCM, this could be related.

This is purely speculation, but it might be a place to start.

UPDATE!! Problem has become worse. Car has now stalled on me two times, and almost stalled two other times. ABS and SVS lights coming on at random, odometer switching to trip computer on its own as well as DIC randomly switching. After doing more research it looks like it is a faulty ignition switch. http://www.carproblemzoo.com/buick/regal/ignition-switch-problems.php

These people all seem to have experience the same, or very similar problems.