Friend needs help with DIC wiring in a Lumina! Please READ!

5speedz34

Ok so my friend got a DIC from like a 89-90 GP, it is the LCD display. He needs help wiring it up to his car (Z34). I tried using Gearheads website. Dykz34, or Gearhead, can someone please help us to wire it up?

THANK you!

-tony

tony, u are dumb :bash: . i said i would help george, i have the right lumina manual and he has the schematic from the grandprix on his site, its so simple, its easier than installing an alarm.

Tony,

You need to get the electrical shematics for the year LuminaZ34 you are dealing with. Then you can compare the Lumina wiring to the GP wiring charts on my site.

What is your site?

Tony,

You need to get the electrical shematics for the year LuminaZ34 you are dealing with. Then you can compare the Lumina wiring to the GP wiring charts on my site.

What is your site?

http://pages.prodigy.net/gearhead43/DavesGP/

Be aware that the Chevy Lumina's Wiring colors are different than what is used on the GP. That is why you need the electrical shematics for the year Lumina you are installing it into.

Yeah, thanks guys my friend got it in and it is sweet. Does any one know for like the service stuff do you just put in the mileage of when u last did it? And dave did you have to take your underseat vents out to do it?