Are there any RPO#'s that are commonly referred to for W's?

'93RegalGS3800

I dont think 9c1 is any taxi package...

The Oem engine oil cooler I have as well as the headlight strobe/flashing harness was off a wrecked retired squad car....9c1 rpo with the trunk located power tap for equipment.

I've never found an oil cooler on a 9c3 car

I dont think 9c1 is any taxi package...

The Oem engine oil cooler I have as well as the headlight strobe/flashing harness was off a wrecked retired squad car....9c1 rpo with the trunk located power tap for equipment.

I've never found an oil cooler on a 9c3 car

was kinda thinkin 9c1 was another police code, I know it was on cop Camaros and rwd caprices

I was under the impression 9C1 and 9C3 both were cop packages, just one more optioned/hardcore than the other. Ala FE1/2/3

I was under the impression 9C1 and 9C3 both were cop packages, just one more optioned/hardcore than the other. Ala FE1/2/3

Maybe that's what I was thinking of. And assumed that the 9C1 was generally used by cab companies/security-fleet type outfits that didn't need all of the extra goodies that came with the 9C3

what im saying is that the 9c1 was the full tilt option list, 3/6 etc being the lower option units.

ive seen pc3 imp's with just the power tap and the interior options (taxi security etc) but ive only see the coolers and iron knuckles on the 9c1 cars.

its actually quite difficult to find the 9c1 RPO's up here....cause I need a passenger iron knuckle to match my current 9c1 knuckle

^check the dorman catalogue :)

im too cheap

ERMERGERD It's the guy with the twin engined Cutlass!!!!:jumpalot:

I there a build thread for this car? I have got to see it!

yeah there's several around but this is the newest one with all the recent updates on the two new powerplants and schtuff

lots of stuff about the oiling mods n whatnot too

http://www.thechicagogarage.com/forum/midwest3800s/123410-remember-twin-engine-olds.html