STB problem need help.

89oldscutlass

I was reading one of the threads on here about getting a STB from GM to fit our cars so I tried to get one for a Cutty convertable but couldnt get one from GM they said they no longer made them. Ok next I read a thread that gave a gm parts direct parts# for a STB that was supose to fit our w bodys so I ordered one from GM dealer I think its made for 2001 Monte/Impala. So any way I got it and its not made like the factory cutty convertable STB or any of the other ones that hook straight to the strut towers this one will require me to drill holes into part of the strut tower and I cant see it being functional like that.

I was wondering if any of you guys would post pics of your GM strut tower braces you have bought for your car so I can see if the one I got is right . Thanks guys and yes I used the damn search button. :lol:

Actually, I got some poly-u bushings for my dogbones, I just done have them in yet. I'll prolly paint the dogbones. I'll prolly keep stock airbox too, Im not real sure what I want to do with it yet.