EGR PIPE 3.4 L

sleepy34

I am looking for discontinued part. EGR PIPE for my cutlass convertible. Mine is brocken and can't run car without it. Part #[h=1]10127572. Any ideas ?????:roll:[/h]

vy9ynujy.jpg

I saw this. Not sure about the fit. Also check your junk yards for cars using the similar fit, most vehicles of your year and model with the same engine will use the same pipe. Check out junkyards and bring your pipe, pull new ones and compare them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...

Mechanic was wrong. pipe is fine. egr valve gasket gone. became so hot also melted wires on egr valve. removed valve covered hole completely.reinstalled damaged valve over blocked off hole. runs better than it ever has .

Oh then your almost completely not screwed, EGR gaskets are almost impossible to find any place other than an auto parts store. Just make sure you grind or sand off the old gasket and clean out the inside of the EGR valve, take it apart and do a good job and it should function like new.

Oh then your almost completely not screwed, EGR gaskets are almost impossible to find any place other than an auto parts store.

Thanks for the giggle. Well done.