2007 Monte Carlo.... 800 FWD HP!!!

rich_e777

This popped up on FB and I thought I'd share it here as well.

I'm going to pretend the hood is for functionality how ever the tail lights I do not care for much, if it were a black car maybe.

http://www.gmhightechperformance.com/features/1403_2007_chevrolet_monte_carlo_ss_the_vision_thing/viewall.html

Finally remembered why I was on earlier

800 horses and still FWD? Yeek. It's neat but it's less practical and more "look what we can do".

"Transmission: GM 4T65E-HD with cryogenically hardened gear sets"

ITS A GOD DAMNED AUTOMATIC???!!?!?!?!1?!!?!!11!?

With a real fast car, a built automatic with a shift kit is ideal if you're taking it to the track. Granted, on the street, I much prefer a manual.

"It takes all your concentration, because if you're not paying full attention, the torque steer and wheel spin will send you across the road immediately."

Gee, that does sound like fun, I do like the wheels and the region on top of the dash they customized for the gauges but it seems they could have made better use of that space where the other gauges are splashed about.

I'd have left a monster like this bone-ass stock looks wise, maybe even beat it up a little, rip a bumper off, stick on chrome, etc and turn it into a joke with a surprise punch line. :lol:

I wouldn't mind driving it for fun, the hood and tail lights kill it for me but both are easily found at junkyards. Now its time to se how fast around the test track with "the Stig" at the wheel.

i believe the impala bumper has a bigger opening to allow air to the engine bay, this makes me want to jam a 4t-65e into the tgp and start goin crazy but i can only imagine how much it costs to cryogen the internals, also i feel the louvers on the hood look very similar to gtp louvers

Even better...a base-ass Century complete with the plastic wheel covers and all. Maybe one of the gold ones with tan interior...total granny mobile. THAT would be a sleeper:lol:

Better yet leave one of the hubcaps off and tape up one of the windows :)

Even better...a base-ass Century complete with the plastic wheel covers and all. Maybe one of the gold ones with tan interior...total granny mobile. THAT would be a sleeper:lol:

Well, I still do have my old Century with a blown motor........ Hmm. :lol: