speed potege v. cutty, winner?

cutsup1996

my friend just bought a mazda speed protege, has a claimed hp of 170 and a 1/4 time of 15.5. he has put on an intake and i have an intake too. he is a cool dude so i ain't worried about losing but he wants to race me. i'm thinking it would be a close race, he will have me off the line with that 5spd but i think i could catch up and make it a close one, i think i will wait though till this christmas till exhaust gets done, gonna get it done up right and should be like 10-12hp more. who do you guys think would win or maybe too close to call?

too close to call? i hate to break the news, but he'll rape you. lighter car, 5 speed.....no match. maybe if he cant drive n misses a gear youll be close but no. the MOST thatll happen is u might get a quick jump to maybe 10 mph then its all him

too close to call? i hate to break the news, but he'll rape you. lighter car, 5 speed.....no match. maybe if he cant drive n misses a gear youll be close but no. the MOST thatll happen is u might get a quick jump to maybe 10 mph then its all him

Agreed, with being lighter, boosted and a manual, you won't get far.

- Erik