Horn Button issue

bkeys

i just got an 88 regal limited and there is a slight issue with the horn button. The button likes to stick and sometimes will complete the circuit without touching it. My question is, is there something i can i do to repair it or would i be better off changing it or replacing the wheel? I know lots and lots of years and different cars will interchange with these GM cars but for some reason i couldnt find a horn button or steering wheel doing a ebay or car-part.com search. Any help will be appreciated thanks.

I was having this problem on my cutlass, it was a bunch of plastic tabs on the center piece broken off causing the button to ground on the metal wheel frame. I can't say I know how similar the regal wheels are to it though

I had this problem on my Cutlass over a decade ago with the small horn "buttons" on the spokes of the wheel. It was 2 metal plates, one with a dimple that contacts the other plate to complete the circuit, separated by a foam sponge. The sponge on mine had gotten mushy and soft allowing the dimple on the one plate to touch the other. I ended up just disconnecting the spoke buttons and leaving just the center one connected.