Oats exhaust mod

Mercury-Regal

Not much difference at all, yes I am disappointed!! lol I think I need a glasspack on it.

I tried slipping an innertube over the exhaust, couldn't do it...I would have probably died laughing if I did though.

[video=youtube;ieJUP9O9RG8]

lol I think I need a glasspack on it.

i have a decent video on youtube that will give you an idea of how it will sound. sound in-video is SO close to how it sounds IRL. i just went and hacked off the original monster and put a guess of a correct size cherry bomb on it, but nearly any glasspack should sound the same.

Great idea...you could probably sell them to ricers for $100.00 if they had some shine to them...:lol:

:lohl:

Now spray bomb it with chrome pant. :showoff:

Great idea...you could probably sell them to ricers for $100.00 if they had some shine to them...:lol:
The kids hang testicles from the rear bumper nowadays, I don't think they would have to shine for ricers to buy them.

That car with the inner tube makes me lol really hard

That's why I really wanted to put the inner tube over mine, but the thing's exhaust was three times the size of the tube I had. lol