HUD in 95-96 Regal's

Buick666

I'm very curious to know if they came out with the HUD on the 95 and 96 Regal's.

I think it would look good since i'm mostly driving at night and just for the fun of it if i could find a whole kit for my car.

I dont think they did but 97-02 huds are fairly easy to swap in, i hud swapped my 97 monte :)

I'm very curious to know if they came out with the HUD on the 95 and 96 Regal's.

I think it would look good since i'm mostly driving at night and just for the fun of it if i could find a whole kit for my car.

Regals never got HUD, but 95-96 regals have basically the exact same dashboard as a 94-96 grand prix. You can swap in the top part of the dashboard and do your own wiring to make it work. IIRC the controls are built into the headlamp switch so you'll need one of those too.

You may want to consider swapping in the front part too in order to get the trip computer too. Just make sure you get that out of the right year grand prix though if you do that. Probably a good idea to get a matching year hud too actually. (94,95 gp to 95 regal, 96 gp to 96 regal)

What is the app? I have HUD on the TGP, but an app might be fun to play with in other cars.

"DigiHUD Speedometer", I use it on my gaxlaxy S3. It's a free app that turns your phone into the HUD.

It uses the gps option and is very accurate!

My car's speedo only goes to 85mph, so when I want an to know past that, this app is perfect. Lost of options like a trip meter ans a settable max speed that turns red when you go past it. Other visual options to make it true HUD or just straight. Screen rotate or not.

There are other speedo apps out there, but I like this the best.

Go to google play store on your (Android)phone. Im sure there are apple apps well.

Ive got mebbe $20 in the hud swap in my 97 monte :)

"DigiHUD Speedometer", I use it on my gaxlaxy S3. It's a free app that turns your phone into the HUD.

It uses the gps option and is very accurate!

My car's speedo only goes to 85mph, so when I want an to know past that, this app is perfect. Lost of options like a trip meter ans a settable max speed that turns red when you go past it. Other visual options to make it true HUD or just straight. Screen rotate or not.

There are other speedo apps out there, but I like this the best.

Go to google play store on your (Android)phone. Im sure there are apple apps well.