What's it worth?

AL

2006 grand prix gt non supercharged, 104k miles, black with black heated leather, sunroof, and has a couple dents, rest of the car is clean, the bad part, the trans is toast, it cant go over 40 even at 4k rpms, thats coming from the guy who owns it, I'm going to check it out tomorrow and want to know what to offer

Id offer 3k

2006 grand prix gt non supercharged, 104k miles, black with black heated leather, sunroof, and has a couple dents, rest of the car is clean, the bad part, the trans is toast, it cant go over 40 even at 4k rpms, thats coming from the guy who owns it, I'm going to check it out tomorrow and want to know what to offer

Given the condition you were told is accurate, I am in the 2k-2.5k range. When you see it in person, I am pretty sure you will have a number in your gut. Offer less than that and see what they counter with.

Good luck with the trade, but if he flat out wants cash, I'd say $1500 to $2000 is a good price based on year and mileage... You may have to go as low as $1000 if the car looks beat up.

Northern car with Ohio's rigorous state inspection? (No offence) 104,000 Miles,7 years old AND a bad tranny? $1500 or it would have to be very very clean underneath. I love our W bodies but they don't hold value very well.