ATTN: Gearhead43 - Radio Question

bluegp

I remember reading somewhere that you are using a (factory?) CD changer with your factory "component" radio system. How did you get it to work? Is it merely a FM modulated player or did you modify the radio to get the signal directly into the amp?

Thanks.

Bluegp,

I'm using a 1996 Delco Electronics FM modulated 10 disc CD player with the stock ETR AM/FM Stereo/Cass/EQ factory Radio.

When the Radio is tuned to a preset Freq. The CD Play thru the Radio's FM Tuner.

Bluegp,

I'm using a 1996 Delco Electronics FM modulated 10 disc CD player with the stock ETR AM/FM Stereo/Cass/EQ factory Radio.

When the Radio is tuned to a preset Freq. The CD Play thru the Radio's FM Tuner.

Thanks for the info. Did cars come factory with a FM modulated player?

Bluegp,

Thanks for the info. Did cars come factory with a FM modulated player?

The early 88-93 did. But I think GM started using plug in's to the rear of the radio units in 94 - up. I think the 96 CD Changer unit was sold as a GM add on kit which is why it came with FM modulator.