Got new (first) pics taken

hoodilio

anyone got any ideas of shots, or shots that thay would like me to take of my car?

AHHH!!! :shock: I didn't know you had the coveted electric blue paint?

I love it! Oh, please say you'll keep that or sell it to me when you're done... :wink: J/K

Think of different angle pictures during a sunset, out or direct sunlight to get the best photos.

Focusing also helps... :lol: Looks great, hoodilio, take care of it!

- Erik

I wish my cutty was that color. I have the red. BTW, did you know that there is a gin called cutty? I am gonna but the 5th cause it comes with 4 shot glasses for the christmas gift pack-- and it's called cutty :D

before i even looked at any of the replys i was thinking GOD that is a gorgious blue! droolin over that thing.

i vote blue. God i wish i had a w-body like that.. or maybe a z06 that color :o

Damn, hood, sweet ride! Like everyone else, I like the color. Did you consider color matching the red stuff in the engine bay to the exterior? I only ask because I think your bay looks great, but it would look better if all the red stuff was the same color as the car, IMO.

Here's my only picture idea, but it's a doozy:

Remove huge-ass exhaust tip, replace with sensibly sized exhaust tip of any shape to your liking, retake rear shot. :D

Damn, hood, sweet ride! Like everyone else, I like the color. Did you consider color matching the red stuff in the engine bay to the exterior? I only ask because I think your bay looks great, but it would look better if all the red stuff was the same color as the car, IMO.

Here's my only picture idea, but it's a doozy:

Remove huge-ass exhaust tip, replace with sensibly sized exhaust tip of any shape to your liking, retake rear shot. :D

Don't listen to Scott, he doesn't know what he's talking about....j/j scott

I'd go w/dual tips....like 2 out the same mufler

yah, i am willing to take comments, and i had already thought about changin the color of the red accents in the engine bay to either electric blue or silver/aluminum. Wat u think about my ghetto trunk lid cover, made from poster board and a big piece of black felt, its velcro-ed on and in extreme heat it falls off :lol: